Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, Kitties and a Sketch!

Hi there!

I have a layout to share today that I did for a challenge over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. This month's theme is "Fortune" and the first challenge was to scrap something that was precious to us. So of course, I had to do a page about my kitties! Sleeping with my cats is one of my little pleasures in life! I copied the famous credit card ads and did this "Priceless" page.

It's based on sketch #26 by Susan Stringfellow at Sketch Savvy.


I used some Restoration Crate Paper, which I still love. Love the richness of the colors! I also stamped and heat embossed a few images from the Basic Grey "Max & Whiskers" clear stamps.


I'm happy about how this one turned out. Gotta love a kitty layout!

Have a scrappy week and a happy Earth Day tomorrow!

Martine

1 Response to "Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, Kitties and a Sketch!"

  1. Susan Stringfellow Says:

    oh that is just precious! And I love those Crate Paper papers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails