It's Good to Scrap Again!

So I've had a hard time getting back to my scrap desk but I think I'm finally there! I have two layouts to share with you today. The first one is a Disney page. Donald Duck has been my dad's favorite since forever and he's mine too! (I like that he's not perfect and has a temper! lol!) So of course I had to make a layout about my meeting him!


It's based on this sketch by Jana Eubank for Basic Grey. I used some old "Oh Baby Boy!" from Basic Grey for this page. Love to use my old stuff!


The second layout I have to share is for a DT call at a new sketch challenge site called 2 Broke Girls Challenges. I love sketches (as you know!) and I'm happy I found out about this blog and forum! This is the sketch we had to follow for the DT application.



I made a page about my newest kitty (yes... that makes four... good thing I have a tolerant boyfriend!). He's another rescue cat who walked into my life (literally) and I just couldn't turn away. He's the sweetest cat and is an amazing "purrer" (is that a word?). I really don't understand how somebody could have abandonned him like that. Well, he's got a good home now, is neutered, is receiving plenty of love from us and is getting along with the other cats better than we expected! I called him "Bajoue" which in French means "chubby cheeks". It's easy to see where he got his name from!



That's it for now. Thank you so much for stopping by! Hopefully I'll have something new to show you soon!

Have a scrappy day!

Martine




1 Response to "It's Good to Scrap Again!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Both great pages!
    You work with sketches so well :)
    And I really love that photo of your new kitty.
    Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails