Two More Heritage Layouts!

Hello!

This week I worked on some old pictures of my grandfather. The first layout, with photos from the late 20's early 30's, is based on sketch #315 from Scrapbook Challenges.

I always have a hard time with masculine layouts. I have a hard time embellishing them! I used wooden letters and banners, which I colored with a distress marker. Added some wooden buttons and a chipboard star.


The second layout is based on the October sketch by Kristine Davidson for My Scraps and More. 



This layout features a photo of my grandfather in 1960. This is the grandfather I remember. He didn't change as he got older! You can't see the journaling very well as it's on the dark red paper, but I used an old typewriter that I just inherited from my parents. They wanted to get rid of it, and I wanted one for my journaling! Perfect match!



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a great weekend! Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Two More Heritage Layouts!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Great pages, Martine!
    I really need to get more of our heritage photos in albums!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails