Back from Vacation with Two New Layouts!


Hi there!

I've been on vacation for the past two weeks, so that's meant no scrapping for me! I dove back in my scraproom with these two layouts about Point Ellice House, a beautiful victorian home in Victoria, BC. The first page is based on sketch #69 at Sketchabilities. I used the Curio collection from Basic Grey.


The second page is based on the August sketch at The ScrapRoom Blog



Just a couple of weeks before school starts... Hope to get to scrap some more before work starts up again!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Back from Vacation with Two New Layouts!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Welcome back! :)
    Very pretty layouts.
    Love how you arranged the photos on both!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails