Sketch~N~Scrap #12

Here's a layout I did for Sketch~N~Scrap, based on a sketch by Lisa Hidy. This was the sketch:


And here's my take on it. It's a beautiful Chinese garden in Vancouver that we visited in 2010. I used Basic Grey's Indian Summer collection.


I also did a companion page for it, based on this sketch by Ashley Horton, which I rotated for my landscape pictures.





I got to use some Asian stamps I had for a while, as well as some old peel-off Asian stickers! Love it when I dig into my stash!

Have a scrappy day!

Martine

4 Response to "Sketch~N~Scrap #12"

  1. Lisa in Texas Says:

    This is a stunning spread! I love your photos, what a pretty place! This line was one of my favs and really goes well with your photos. Thanks for joining us again this week at Sketch N Scrap!

  2. Kelly Says:

    That BG collection is perfect for your photos and layout! Fabulous take on the sketch! It's been great having you join us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

  3. Debbie P Says:

    Wow, awesome job on the sketches! What gorgeous photos and product choices!

  4. Sandy Ang Says:

    thanks for sharing these. now i'm inspired to scrap pics i've taken of our newest public garden

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails