Let's Get Sketchy #8 and a scrappy garage sale!

Hi there!

It's a new sketch and a new reveal today at Let's Get Sketchy! Here's the sketch we had to work with. Lot's of fun layers!



And here's the layout I made. Everytime I go on a trip, I always take pictures of the cats that I see. These were the two kitties I saw during our trip to Cuba in February 2011. I used an old collection of My Mind's Eye papers for this one.



If you live in the Montreal area, I just wanted to let you know that Scrapbook Quebec (in Laval) will be having a scrappy garage sale on Saturday April 28th, from 11am to 4pm. I'll be there selling some of my "overstock"! lol! I'm sure there will be great deals to be had!


Hope you have a creative week!

Martine

1 Response to "Let's Get Sketchy #8 and a scrappy garage sale!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Love the product and colors you used!
    Great take on the sketch!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails