St. Patty's Online Crop!

There was an online crop last Saturday at Love Is in the Details for St. Patrick's Day. We have a week to upload our creations (until Sunday March 25th). Here's one that a made for a "green" challenge, of course! It's based on a combination of sketches from Pencil Lines (sketch #47) and Sketch Savvy (sketch #48).





Here's my version, where I used the overall design from Sketch Savvy, but the photo placement from Pencil Lines. It's a layout about the beautiful Minter Gardens in Chilliwack, BC. I kept the embellishments simple. I made a title cluster and used a bunch of punched butterflies!



That's it for now! I hope you check out the fun at
Love Is in the Details! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "St. Patty's Online Crop!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Great sketch!
    And your take is so pretty!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails