New Sketchy Site and DT Call!

I found "Let's Get Sketchy!", a new site that's all about sketchy challenges! There will be two challenges every month. You all know how I love sketches! They're currently having a DT call until February 13th, based on this sketch.



This is my take on the sketch. I added a second smaller photo and changed the title placement to fit my pictures. The photos are from our trip to the Pacific Northwest in 2010. We saw the most amazing sunset at Ruby Beach, in Olympic National Park. It was gorgeous!!



You should hop on over to
Let's Get Sketchy and check out their DT call! They even have a mini-challenge going on right now before the real challenges start on March 1st. You could win a RAK!

Hope you check it out!

Martine

2 Response to "New Sketchy Site and DT Call!"

  1. Lets Get Sketchy Says:

    beautiful layout love how you changed it up a bit, great job!

  2. Lilygirl Says:

    Beautiful pictures and you showcased them so well,love your choice of papers!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails