Layout Contest...Vote for Me?

Hi there!

Just a really quick note to let you know that I'm in the running for a layout contest that's taking place over at
Practical Scrappers. I sent in the cover page for my Maine album. (I have a lot of other pages that I prefer but they were made from sketches, and it didn't feel right to send one of those in. And on top of that, it looks like my photo didn't resize well, it's all pixelated... okay, enough of that... I sound like a whiner! lol!)


So if you like my page, hop on over to
Practical Scrappers to vote for me(Martine Lebelle in the poll). I would really appreciate it! Voting only takes place today, January 14th, until midnight CST. Tomorrow a new batch of layouts will be up for voting. They'll be picking the top 25 (out of 70) to make it to the next round.

Thanks for your vote!

Martine

1 Response to "Layout Contest...Vote for Me?"

  1. Cbelair Says:

    voted!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails