Last Layouts of 2011!

Hi there!

I want to share my last three layouts of 2011. My very last one is this one from the
Basic Grey blog. This is the sketch.


And this is my layout. It's the "East Side Gallery", which is a 1.3km stretch of the Berlin Wall covered with paintings from international artists. We were in a hurry, so we didn't get to walk all along it, but I would have loved to! I used the "Oliver" collection by Basic Grey, as well as label stickers from the "Basic White" collection and ribbon from the "Mellow" line. I added a bit of inked grunge board as well as chipboard embellies.


Then there's this one by a sketch from Cherie Averill from Sassy Lil' Sketches. It was done for a challenge at
Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. I used an older line of K & Company for this one.


Finally, this is a companion page to one I did earlier, about our interaction with dolphins when we went down south last winter. It's based on this sketch from WeScrap. I used Basic Grey's "Marrakesh" line. Love the orange and the blue together!





Well, hope you had a great 2011, and wishing you an even better 2012!

Martine

4 Response to "Last Layouts of 2011!"

  1. mandysea Says:

    the three are just gorgeous work. love the flourishes
    have a very creative and happy twenty12

  2. Rita Barakat Says:

    WOw so pretty! Will you come help me? I can only grow weeds! LOL!

  3. Michelle H. Says:

    Very pretty Lo's!!
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog!!
    Have a wonderul day!!

  4. Elle Decker Says:

    Grreat blog you have here

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails