Challenge #60 at Scrap Your Crap!

Hi!

Challenge #60 is up at
Scrap Your Crap and it's all about buttons! I'm sure pretty much everybody has a whole bunch of buttons in their stash... This is your chance to use some up!

Here's my layout. It's a companion page to one I did earlier about the biplane ride we took over Seattle in the summer of 2010. It was so much fun! The original layout was based on a sketch by Cherie Averill from
Sassy Lil' Sketches. I threaded buttons and "glue dotted" them to the ends of ribbons of different lengths to create sort of a banner. I love the little touch that it adds.



Please go visit the
blog to see all the different ways to use buttons that the rest of the team came up with! They're fabulous! I hope you'll join us too! You know you've got buttons just sitting there waiting to be used!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Challenge #60 at Scrap Your Crap!"

  1. norine Says:

    I love how you used the buttons to anchor the ribbon strips Martine!! Great dt inspo!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails