SYC's Challenge #59: Mist Away!

It's here! Scrap Your Crap's first new reveal and challenge of 2011! The challenge this month is to use at least three colors of mists. If you don't have mists, you can use paints.

Here's my layout. It's for the cover page of my Maine album from our trip this summer. Instead of misting, I painted with the mists. I stamped the lighthouse image with StazOn on white cardstock then painted it using some Adirondack Color Wash, Shimmerz Spritz, Glimmer Glaze and several Glimmer Mists. I machine stitched on a layout for the first time on this page! (This LO has been done for a while, so I did it before the one in the previous post.) I also used up some old stash on this one (title alphas, woodgrain paper), which always feels good! The strips were paper scraps, and the burlap is cut from a jute bag I got at the dollar store!



Make sure to visit the
blog to see all the wonderful inspiration provided by the rest of the team!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

3 Response to "SYC's Challenge #59: Mist Away!"

  1. Dana Tatar Says:

    I love that you painted with mist! The result is fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

  2. norine Says:

    I love your LO Martine!! You can paint with mist?! I did not think of that!! Love your burlap embellies too!!

  3. Elizabeth Carpet Cleaning Says:

    Thank yyou for writing this

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails