Another Layout to Share!

Hi!

Got a bit more scrapping done yesterday and did this layout for a challenge about "Connection", the theme for this month, at
Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. It's based on a sketch by Cherie Averill in the Sassy Lil' Sketches e-book. The title means: Different but on the Same Wave Length! My boyfriend and I are very different on certain points (he loves it when it's hot, I love the cold; he likes modern, I love antiques; he's calm, I tend to stress out... you get the picture!) But we tend to think alike and agree on most subjects. So much so that we often think exactly the same thing at the same time! We always get a kick out of that!

The page came together quickly. I sprayed the kraft background with glimmer mists. I grabbed a few leftover strips of paper that I keep on my desk in a container, glued the pictures on a big circle, added some old Basic Grey letters and outlined them with a black pen, added the butterflies, and that was it!



I guess I can share this page too now. I did it a little while ago for the
Sassy Lil' Sketches e-book (but it seems it's not available for purchase anymore! hope you got your copy, it's a great ressource!) This is Mike and I during our biplane flight in Seattle during our trip there in the summer of 2010. It was so much fun!! What an experience to feel the wind on your face as you're flying high!



Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Another Layout to Share!"

  1. Leslie Germain Says:

    Hi Martine. Love your work. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers (now following you). Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails