New layout!

Just a quick post to show you my latest LO. It's based on sketch #24 at Sketchabilities. The pictures were taken this August at Butchart Gardens, in Victoria. For my birthday, we had afternoon tea in the most beautiful setting! I love the whole "tea" experience (had my first ones last summer in Great Britain), even though I'm really not a "fancy", girly kinda gal! As I was writing my journaling on a piece of scrap paper, I realized why... it makes me feel like a little girl again, playing house and having a tea party! lol!

I knew right away that I wanted to use my BG Porcelain papers, they were just right for these "tea at the gardens" pictures. I used a vintage paper doily that came from my grand-mother's hutch, which is now in my parents' basement. I found them a few weeks ago and asked my mom if I could have them for my scrapping. There are a bunch of them, of different kinds, and they are so gorgeous! So detailed! They look like they're actually crocheted! (and they even still smell like my grand-mother's house!) I didn't ink them or anything, because I wanted to keep the original vintage "yellowed" look.



Happy scrapping!

Martine

2 Response to "New layout!"

  1. Sandy Ang Says:

    Lovely LO of a lovely garden !

  2. alexandra s.m. Says:

    extra ta page! et tes photos d'ailleurs!

    Scrapbises

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails