Exciting news!!

Hi there!

I've got some exciting news today! I'm going to be part of the DT at
Sketchabilities!!



It's a sketch blog run by Karan Gerber, with fantastic new sketches featured twice a month. There's also a card sketch blog for all you card-makers at
Cardabilities. I'll be starting my 6 month term in October, but meanwhile, come visit the blog! They're having a birthday celebration all month long, complete with sketches, blog hop and prizes of course! So stop in for a visit here!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

5 Response to "Exciting news!!"

  1. Stacy Says:

    Congrats on making the team, I look forward to designing with you!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Congrats on making the team!

  3. MirjamC Says:

    Hi:) thanks for visit my blog and your so kind comments!!! love your work and your photo's are so beautiful!!! congrats with the designteam spot!!!

  4. Jessy Christopher Says:

    Congrats on your new DT stint!

  5. Unknown Says:

    awww congrats girl!!!! ^_^ Thanks for checking out my blog and taking the time to comment! ^_^ *hugs*

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails