A hop is coming your way!!

Hi there!

Be sure to check this out at
Sassy Lil' Sketches on August 23rd... Why?? Because we'll be having a blog hop, that's why! So come get inspired and win some prizes if you're lucky! We've got some great sponsors!

As for me, well, I'm on vacation right now (gathering ammunition for my next album, you might say!) . I'm taking tons of pictures here in the pretty Pacific Northwest! We flew to Seattle for my friend's wedding, and decided to make a vacation out of it. So we've driven around Mount Rainier National Park (what beautiful scenery with the mountains and the wild flowers!) and Olympic National Park (gorgeous beaches and amazing rainforests!). We're definitely enjoying our stay here. Tomorrow we're off to Victoria, B.C., then to Vancouver, then back to Seattle to catch our flight home to Montreal.

Here are are a few pictures to share. If you want to see more, you can check out my travel blog
here. The descriptions are in French, but you can still see the pictures!











Thanks for stopping by, and see you at the hop!

Martine

1 Response to "A hop is coming your way!!"

  1. Liz Says:

    Love all the distressing great trake on the sketch

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails