Featured designer at Creative Scrappers!

Hi there!

Wow! What a great day today! First of all, I just came back from a wonderful two week vacation in the Pacific Northwest. What a beautiful region! We had a great time and took way too many photos (again!) It will be hard to pick the ones that will make it on to my future LOs! lol!

And I've been amazed by all the wonderful comments that you made on my previous post about the
blog hop going on at Sassy Lil' Sketches! And thank you to all my new followers! Truly honoured and humbled by all the love!

Today is also the reveal of sketch 119 at
Creative Scrappers, and I'm the featured designer this week! I was so excited and honoured to be chosen! My first guest designer spot! How cool is that??

This is the sketch I used:


And this is my LO. It's my parents' wedding day. I loved working with the black and white photos with the BG Porcelain papers!


So go check out the sketches at
Creative Scrappers (there are some prizes on the line also!). And don't forget you have until tomorrow August 30th 9:00 PM to participate in the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog hop!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

(Oh, and it's also my birthday today! :)

1 Response to "Featured designer at Creative Scrappers!"

  1. Chantal B Says:

    Im saving this sketch for sure!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails