I'm still a Sassy!

Yep, I'm so happy to have been picked to continue on the DT team at Sassy Lil' Sketches for another 6 months! I always love Cherie's sketches that we get to work with! And with the new sponsors, things are hopping more than ever over there! Go check out the other new and returning DT members here!

This was the sketch for the DT call:



And this was my take on it. It was my favorite B&B we stayed at during our trip to the UK last summer. It was in Devon, near Dartmoor. It was a beautiful, old, thatched-roof house with a beautiful garden. Our room was lovely, the English breakfasts were delicious, and our hostess was so nice! And there were lots of birds and rabbits flitting through the yard! It was a great stay!



I used BG Sultry papers, some K&Co and MME transparencies, some grunge flowers to which I added glimmer mist and distress Stickles, a K&Co die-cut (the bird), a punched out butterfly with added rhinestones... It was a fun LO to put together!

Go check out all the great
sketches and join us for some fun!!! See you there!





6 Response to "I'm still a Sassy!"

  1. Katie Says:

    So happy to have you still with us! I love your work!

  2. Kelly B Rutherford Says:

    Yeah!! Congrats!!! I will be joining ya as a 7th Sassy. can't wait to work with you!

  3. Deanna Says:

    Congrats on another term at Sassy! Beautiful work with the sketch!

  4. Amanda Jones Says:

    Yay, congrats! Looking forward to working with you!

    And that thatched house is no far from where I live!! x

  5. aimee Says:

    wow! gorgeous stuff...

    congrats on staying!

  6. mandysea Says:

    Congrats!! I've just visited! Its a wonderful blog!
    Love your layout....gorgeous colours!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails